Is Cfast Right for Me?
Making an educated decision on cosmetic treatment is important! Here are some good questions to ask: Do you place your hand in front of your mouth during conversations?
- Do you smile with your mouth closed?
- Do you avoid cameras and mirrors?
- Do you feel a little envious of people with straight teeth?
- Are metal braces unappealing?
- Do you want braces but don’t want to draw attention to your smile / mouth until your teeth are straight?
- Would it be difficult to schedule monthly office visits for the next two years?
- Would you like to see results very quickly, far sooner than in two years?
An answer of “yes” to any of these questions makes you a great candidate for a Cfast evaluation.
Compare Cfast to Traditional Orthodontics:
|Treatment time is around six months.||Treatment time is around 24 months.|
|All Cfast treatments use clear brackets and tooth colored wires.||Traditional orthodontics uses metal or clear brackets and metal or tooth colored wires.|
|Cfast is not an aligner system.||Some orthodontic treatments use a system of clear, removable aligners. The aligners must be worn at least 22 hours a day for proper and timely treatment.|
|Cfast moves only the front six teeth in the upper and lower arches, known as the social six.||Traditional orthodontics moves all the teeth and changes occlusion – how your teeth come together when you bite.|
|A removable retainer is worn for several months after braces are removed, and then a permanent retainer is bonded to the teeth to keep them straight and in place.||Normally, a removable retainer is worn for several years after braces are removed. If the retainer is not worn, teeth will begin to shift out of place.|